Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all staff to join our ever-growing partnership.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm. We aim to recruit and develop the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest quality service to our clients.
See below our current vacancies, what you need to know about life at LCP and other career opportunities for graduates and interns
- Assistant pensions administrator
- Health analytics consultant
- Investment consultant
- IT service desk analyst
- Microsoft D365 developer (sales app) 6mth ftc
- Pensions actuarial consultant
- Pensions administration associate consultant
- Pensions administration consultant
- Pensions administration support analyst
- Pensions administrator
- Pensions scheme accountant
At LCP, we have four fantastic networks that seeks to build an inclusive and diverse work environment: LGBT+, Multicultural, Women's and Wellbeing. Watch this video to find out how LCP strives to build an inclusive workplace, where everyone is valued.
LCP CARES - our promise to our clients, our colleagues and the wider community
Watch the video to find out more about working with LCP and our client promise.