LCP is an award-winning consultancy providing advice on pensions, investment, insurance, energy and employee benefits. We advise nearly one quarter of the FTSE250 and half of the FTSE100 firms. We are a team of over 650, including over 40 defined contribution (DC) pensions specialists.
Who are the DC team?
Our DC consulting department is very well known and very highly respected within our industry. We advise a large range of clients and count a significant share of the FTSE 100 companies receiving advice from across our business.
If you desire to be part of a client and people focussed organisation where opportunities to work with senior, well know industry professional are the rule, not the exception and where you will be supported to develop your skills to make you the best you can be then we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the DC Investment Partner your role will play a key role in the provision of advice to clients. This will include:
- Running and interpreting DC Investment strategy modelling
- Identifying suitable investment strategies based on the modelling output
- Identifying suitable investment structures to implement strategies, taking into account individual client’s circumstances and preferences
- Conducting investment manager research and formulating views on investment managers’ capabilities
- Conducting investment manager selection and DC providers’ exercises, leading clients to reach decisions on managers and or providers
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of market practice, legislation and DC governance requirements
- Building relations with clients and ensuring client needs are identified and met, driving the partner where appropriate
- Getting involved with clients, knowing what LCP does for the client and thinking about what LCP might do in addition
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified or making good progress towards FIA, FFA or CFA or similar
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the UK pension fund investment industry
- A team player with the ability to train and mentor more junior colleagues
- Commercial awareness
Why work for LCP?
Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm. We aim to recruit and develop the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest level of work.
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.
If you would like further details about the role, or to discuss any individual requirements you may have, please contact our recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org