LCP is an award-winning actuarial and analytics consultancy providing advice on pensions, investments, employee benefits, insurance, health and energy.
Due to continued, quick growth in our Health Analytics department we now have an exciting opportunity for a Health Technology Assessment and Market Access specialist to join our team to expand our offerings to our life science client base and lead our HTA and Market Access related work, further developing the application of our analytic approaches to commercial practice and policy context.
Who are the department?
In 2020 we launched our Health Analytics practice, providing services across Life Sciences and Population Health Management for healthcare providers. We work with clients to improve population health and realign incentives around patient value. Alongside our client work we work with Think Tanks and Royal Colleges as well as various thought leadership projects and are establishing LCP Health Analytics as a unique voice across the health sector in repositioning health as an asset and delivering value to patients, populations and payers.
Our team brings together health experts alongside our established actuarial, analytics and technology teams to deliver new solutions for the fundamental challenges in health. We have been growing the team quickly in response to the demand/opportunities we are seeing for the innovative service offerings we have developed.
What's the role?
There will be opportunity to shape the role and develop with the team in line with the development of our client offering and thought leadership. Some of your key responsibilities will be to deliver excellent client service and driving the business forward with new service offerings by;
- Developing pricing strategies that better reflect patient value in partnership with life science partners
- Designing and developing managed access programs with clients across the sector
- Contextualising analytics outputs and offerings for commercial discussion and negotiation
- Acting as day to day lead on projects involving HTA submissions and asset pricing strategy working with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Supporting in the development of tenders and proposals with specialist input
- Being a subject matter expert on projects and engagements across the breadth of the Health Analytics team
You will also provide policy knowledge and insight by;
- Evidence synthesis and oversight development of procedure and policies relating to pricing managed access
- Maintaining and applying knowledge of HTA requirements to Health Analytics team analytics offerings and impact work with key decision makers
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships and engagement with the stakeholder community across the pricing, regulatory and policy community
What skills, qualities and experience are we looking for?
- Demonstrable strategic HTA and/or market access experience within the pharmaceutical industry or a consultancy
- Hold a minimum of a 2:1 degree
- Initiative and creativity
- You should enjoy the opportunity to work as part of a small dynamic team and be comfortable leading your portfolio of work alongside working with other team members on shorter term projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using PowerPoint (or similar)
- Excellent organisational skills
What's in it for you?
As well as joining a fun, collaborative, people orientated organisation where your personal and professional skills will be developed to make you the best you can be, we offer an attractive benefits package designed to promote your overall wellbeing so that you are able to perform to your full potential both in and out of work.
We continuously strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including age, background, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, race, religion or sexual orientation.
If you want to apply for this role please send your CV along with salary expectations and current notice period (if applicable) to our recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, if you would like to talk to someone about any adjustments you may need to assist with your application process, please contact Karina Lee (In-House Recruiter) by emailing email@example.com to arrange a confidential conversation.
PSL recruitment agencies please speak to your contact in HR before submitting CVs