At LCP we love what we do, and it shows. We help our clients make good decisions based on insightful analysis, industry expertise and game-changing technology.
We have an exciting opportunity for an in-house graduate recruiter to join us in our Winchester office.
What's the role?
Reporting to the Head of Graduate Recruitment/Head of HR, this is a position at LCP which will focus on the graduate and summer internship recruitment across several lines of business. The role will be based from our office in Winchester with regular travel to our site in London.
What will your key tasks and responsibilities be?
- Coordination of and administrative support for the recruitment of graduates and summer interns
- Coordinating the department leads across six departments (pensions actuarial, investment consulting, DC consulting, pensions management consulting, insurance and business analytics and financial modelling) across our two office locations (London and Winchester) to ensure all positions are filled
- Working closely with the head of graduate recruitment to deliver the recruitment strategy
- Maintenance of LCP's online materials and printed grad/intern publications, including working with all departments and offices to incorporate feedback
- Working with the head of graduate recruitment, marketing team and departments heads on production of new materials
- Maintenance of the online application system
- Assisting with the logging and tracking of applications
- Coordination of assessment days
- Coordinating attendance at university careers fairs and other ad-hoc events
- Liaising with industry contacts and arranging attendance at events along with other external agencies and their promotional materials
- Coordinating sponsorship arrangements with universities
- Responding to queries from applicants and collating feedback
- Input on social media sites to publicise events
- Maintaining calendar of events and chasing up completion of tasks
- Continual review of changes in the graduate and intern markets - exploring new opportunities for consideration including coordinating surveys of recent grads and interns
- Involvement with the wider graduate recruitment team on new initiatives including D&I
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- A good understanding of the undergraduate recruitment landscape is desirable
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task in busy periods
- Ability to work with the existing team to ensure successful management of applications, including providing cover during busy periods
- Ability to take tasks through to completion seeking approval where needed
- Interviewing skills and experience
- Confidence in building relationships within the business and externally
- Proactive in proposing ideas and taking work forward
Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all staff.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm. We aim to recruit and develop the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest quality service to our clients.
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.
If you would like to apply for the role please send your CV, salary expectations and notice period (if applicable) to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org