At LCP we love what we do, and it shows. We help our clients make good decisions based on insightful analysis, industry expertise, and game-changing technology.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and skilled Microsoft developer (front and back-end) to join a project team, reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, who are working to enhance our internal technology stack on an initial 6 month fixed term contract basis.
What's the role?
At LCP our people are at the heart of our business and the technology we use internally allows us to advise our clients as efficiently as possible. Having spent the last 18 months moving into the Office 365 world, we are now ready to take the next step and move into the D365 space, initially via implementation of the Sales App to replace our existing CRM.
We are looking for a D365 developer with a positive, can-do approach, who has experience in both back-end and front-end development. This is a great opportunity for an experienced developer to join a growing organisation at an exciting time in our Microsoft journey, as our D365 expert.
You will report into the D365 working group which is made up of our head of strategy, 2 senior partners, the head of business development and the D365 project manager.
What will you be doing?
- Work with the marketing operations manager to scope the requirements for a CRM migration
- Work with the D365 project team to configure and customise the CRM; including but not limited to:
- Integrations with other MS tools, internal systems and databases across LCP
- Integrations with external systems and databases used by LCP
- User interface
- Migration of data
- Workflow and reporting
- Supporting the D365 project team with UAT, launch and adoption
What essential skills and personal qualities do you need to apply for this role?
- Experience of managing the design and development of D365 solutions
- Experience using your experience of D365 to find appropriate solutions to business requirements
- Conducting hands-on configuration, customisation and extensions of Microsoft D365
- A team player who can follow technical direction, challenge where appropriate and provide solutions to business requirements
- Identification and mitigation of technical risks
- The ability to work in, and enhance, a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with a wide ranging internal client base
- The ability to contribute to, support, and work initially in a remote environment, returning to offices in London/Winchester when appropriate (some inter-office travel may be required)
What skills and experience would be useful for the role?
- Experience developing within the wider Microsoft toolkit including Microsoft Office 365, Power BI, MS Flow. Graph API and working with Microsoft identity for authentication and authorisation
- Experience building and delivering technology in the professional services industry
Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm. We aim to recruit and develop the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest level of work.
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.
If you want to apply for this role please send your CV along with salary expectations and current notice period (if applicable) to our recruitment team email@example.com
In addition, if you would like to talk to someone about any adjustments you may need to assist with your application process, please contact Karina Lee (In-House Recruiter) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential conversation.
PSL recruitment agencies please speak to your contact in HR before submitting CVs