At LCP we love what we do, and it shows. We help our clients make good decisions based on insightful analysis, industry expertise, and game-changing technology. We have exciting opportunities to further you career in pensions administration in our Winchester office as a consultant.
What's the role and what will you will be doing?
As a consultant in our pensions administration department you will have day to day responsibility for our clients and the teams that carry out the work for them. You will liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure that a high quality service is delivered whilst ensuring that the management of the client is aligned to the strategic direction set out by the client partner.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Reviewing work that has been produced and checked by more junior team members including method, arithmetic and overall reasonableness
- Ensuring all compliance matters are completed in good time, making sure standard letters are kept up-to-date
- Keeping up to date and well informed on the latest legislative issues/changes and client specific changes, ensuring that scheme events are well planned for and resourced in advance
- Taking responsibility for the client relationship, building rapport with their contacts in the process
- Seizing upon opportunities to present new commercial opportunities for the business, developing an understanding of the client's fee basis and their attitude towards fees
- Responsibility for monthly billing, monitoring budgets for particular projects and ensuring these are delivered on time and in budget
- Attendance at client meetings and networking events as appropriate
- Representing the department across the wider business
- Actively looking for opportunities to share knowledge with the department and wider business through training and information sharing
- And much more!
What experience, skills and qualities do you require for this position?
- APMI or similar professional qualification
- Demonstrable DB pensions administration experience within a similar setting
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of DB pension schemes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across a wide range of audiences
- Calm and positive in manner, leads by example
- The ability to manage your own workload and prioritise as needed
- A genuine interest in and desire to develop others
- Commercial outlook
Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm. We aim to recruit and develop the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest level of work.
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.
If you want to apply for this role please send your CV to our recruitment team email@example.com
PSL recruitment agencies please speak to your contact in HR before submitting CV's