At LCP we love what we do, and it shows. We help our clients make good decisions based on insightful analysis, industry expertise, and game-changing technology.
Due to continued growth we now have an opportunity for a pensions administration support analyst to join our team in Winchester.
What's the role?
Working in a small team at the heart of the Pensions Administration department (150+ staff) at LCP, you will provide vital support to our client teams by performing key systems related tasks, to help give their pension scheme clients the best possible service.
Who are we looking for?
This exciting role will require you to be a great communicator, well organised, flexible and proactive, with the ability to undertake a wide and varied range of systems and process related tasks and projects across the various systems used by the department, which will change and evolve as clients move from our legacy PAS system to our new web based system, Pulse.
What will you be doing? (not an exhaustive list)
- Preparing data for and running/checking bulk updates
- Preparing and loading documents to our systems and websites
- Security administration
- Administering automated flows
- Policing how users are using systems
- Running and collating regular and one-off reports
- Systems testing
- Technical user support, managing queries, resolving or escalating problems
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects
What key requirements, skills, experience and qualities do you need?
- Educated to 'A' Level or degree level or equivalent
- Excellent organisational skills both from a personal perspective and also as working as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products, in particular Office 365 Word/Excel/Outlook/Microsoft Teams
- Some knowledge of pension scheme administration would be preferred however a willingness to take an interest and learn is more important
- Awareness of the importance of GDPR
- A willingness to follow process, maintain documentation and create an audit trail of work carried out
- A full understanding of office procedures - time recording, answering telephones, timekeeping etc.
- Excellent relationship building skills across all levels and confidence to liaise, negotiate and chase others where necessary
- Always looking for process and documentation improvements, and consider the best way to deliver a good service
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Flexibility of hours worked/duties undertaken and a willingness to help others where needed to ensure deadlines are met
- A willingness to be involved with departmental initiatives and projects that benefit the department
Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm. We aim to recruit and develop the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest level of work.
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.
If you want to apply for this role please send your CV along with salary expectations and current notice period (if applicable) to our recruitment team email@example.com
In addition, if you would like to talk to someone about any adjustments you may need to assist with your application process, please contact Karina Lee (In-House Recruiter) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential conversation.
PSL recruitment agencies please speak to your contact in HR before submitting CVs