LCP is an award winning actuarial consultancy providing advice on insurance, investment, pensions, energy and employee benefits. We advise nearly one quarter of the FTSE250 and half the FTSE100 firms. We are a team of over 650, including 7 risk benefits consulting specialists. We currently have an opening for a risk benefits consultant to join our team in London.
What will you be doing?
The role holder will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients for group risk and, ideally, healthcare arrangements. You will provide consultancy support to clients externally and also internally within LCP.
The key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Managing a portfolio of clients and delivering projects on time and within budge. This will include broking exercises, renewals and review of documentation as well as ad hoc projects where necessary
- Attending client meetings where appropriate and undertake presentations where required
- Working with other team members and peer review of work undertaken by colleagues
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of market practice, legislation and regulation
- Taking an active part in the department
What essential skills and personal qualities do you need to apply for this role?
- A detailed knowledge of group risk benefits insurance, related legislation, broking and administration in conjunction with a good knowledge of larger healthcare arrangements
- Experience of managing clients and projects in a consultancy environment
- A desire to seek solutions for our clients and put their needs at the centre of our service
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to deliver a quality and efficient service
- Willing to take ownership of work undertaken
- A keenness to share ideas and present persuasive arguments
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm. We aim to recruit and develop the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest level of work.
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.
If you want to apply for this role please email our recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org
PSL recruitment agencies please speak to your contact in HR before submitting CV's