Who are we looking for?
We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds and experiences. We have identified the key skills needed in successful candidates:
- Strong communication skills
- Able to successfully collaborate with colleagues
- Highly numerate
- Able to think critically
- Strong time management
Academic Entry Requirements
(see comments on contextualisation below)
|Actuarial||Maths A grade||2:1 any subject|
|Investment||Numerical subject A grade ||2:1 any subject|
|Analytics (including energy, health and financial modelling)||Maths A grade||2:1 Numerical subject|
|Insurance||Maths A grade ||2:1 any subject|
|DC||Numerical subject A grade||2:1 any subject|
|PMC||A-levels to a high standard||2:1 any subject|
Whilst we have A-level grade requirements as set out above, we think it is very important to consider academic results in the context in which they were achieved – so as to give everyone a fair chance. This is why we have introduced a contextualised grading platform. Contextualised grading considers factors such as school and college performance, as well as personal circumstances, giving us a better indication of your potential. To find out more, please click here.
Once you have applied to LCP, we will send you an email with a link to the REALrating platform, to complete if you feel it is appropriate to you.
How to apply
To apply for our Pensions Management Consulting or DC & Financial Wellbeing departments, please click here.
All other departments have closed their applications.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Timescales and selection process
- 20 August 2021: Applications open for our 2022 graduate roles
- August 2021: We start reviewing applications
- Late September - December 2021: Assessment Centres take place
- 8 November 2021: Closing date for applications
- 31 January 2022: Extended closing date for applications to PMC and DC & Financial Wellbeing
- September 2022: Graduate roles commence
Competition for our graduate roles is high and we recruit on a rolling basis, therefore we encourage early applications.
Our Assessment Centres usually involve:
- A group exercise
- Two interviews
- Networking with our recent graduates to find out more about their role and LCP
- Opportunities to meet a range of people at LCP
We will be in touch shortly after the assessment centre to let you know your outcome and offer feedback.