Who are we looking for?
We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds and experiences. We have identified the key attributes needed in successful candidates:
Motivation for LCP
Judgement and Decision Making
Planning and Organisation
Drive & Initiative
Our summer internship programme is aimed at students in their penultimate year of university.
Applications for our Internship Programme 2023 are now open. Follow the links below to apply.
- Pensions Actuarial
- Investment Consulting
- DC & Financial Wellbeing
- Energy Analytics
- Pensions Management Consulting
- Pensions and investment modelling
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Entry Requirements
(see comments on contextualisation below)
|Actuarial||Maths A grade||2:1 any subject|
|Investment||Numerical subject A grade||2:1 any subject|
|Analytics (including energy and pensions and investment modelling)||Maths A grade||2:1 Numerical subject|
|Insurance||Maths A grade ||2:1 any subject|
|DC||Numerical subject A grade||2:1 any subject|
|PMC||A-levels to a high standard||2:1 any subject|
Whilst we have A-level grade requirements as set out above, we think it is very important to consider academic results in the context in which they were achieved – so as to give everyone a fair chance. This is why we have introduced a contextualised grading platform. Contextualised grading considers factors such as school and college performance, as well as personal circumstances, giving us a better indication of your potential. To find out more, please click here: https://realrating.co.uk/
Within your application, you will be provided with a link to the REALRating Platform to complete if you feel it is appropriate to you.
Timescales and selection process
- 12 September 2022: Applications open for our 2023 internship roles
- October 2022: We start reviewing applications
- From October 2022: Video interviews or online Numerical Testing (depending on the department you have applied for) will commence
- November - March 2023: Assessment Centres take place
- 13 February 2023: Closing date for applications
Competition for places on our programme is high and we recruit on a rolling basis, therefore we encourage early applications to avoid disappointment.
Our Assessment Centres usually involve:
- A group exercise
- Two interviews
- Networking with our recent graduates to find out more about their role and LCP
- Opportunities to meet a range of people at LCP
We will be in touch shortly after the assessment centre to let you know your outcome and offer feedback.