LCP InsurSight is an analytics and automated trend identification tool for general insurers.
LCP InsurSight enables insurers to make better reserving decisions and save time by combining the latest analytics techniques with our actuarial expertise in an intuitive, easy to use platform. LCP InsurSight does this by using machine learning to identify trends in key reserving diagnostics early, providing more time for analysis.
With LCP InsurSight we can now analyse our whole book in 2 days. This used to take us more than 2 weeks.
How LCP InsurSight helps insurers make better decisions
Save time by quickly identifying and understanding key reserving issues
- Identify key issues early using LCP InsurSight’s automated trend identification algorithms.
- Easily slice and dice your data across different segmentations to spot common trends. across reserving classes.
- Drilldown to understand the drivers of trends.
Share insights and embed effective feedback loops
- Communicate key trends clearly using LCP InsurSight’s automated trend highlighting.
- 'Best of both approach'. Expand on key trends by overlaying human judgement on top of automated analytics.
- Build knowledge across the business and reserving exercises, empowering you to easily answer queries from multiple stakeholders.
Improve your overall reserving process
- Used at the start of the reserving process to identify the areas to focus on, and at the end to check that the results are robust.
- Put emerging trends ‘on watch’, reducing the risk of large reserve deteriorations due to trends being spotted too late.
- LCP InsurSight adds value with minimal disruption, as it can sit alongside the existing reserving process.
It's a simple add-on to the current process and adds value straight away.
Our latest thinking
Explore our services
We work with insurers to help them better understand and manage the risks they face and their capital requirements.
We help organisations to unlock business value from their Solvency II processes.
We provide an alternative, external view on the best estimate level of reserves for insurers and also help them understand the key drivers of variability around that best estimate.
We help our insurance clients to develop strong links between their strategy, capital management and risk management processes, improving their chances of business success.
The key to a successful Part VII transfer are careful planning and clear communication.
We help our clients identify technological and data led solutions to solve the issues they face. From risk modelling for pension clients to providing insight to the energy market, we use the latest cutting-edge technology to help clients make better and more informed business decisions.
Our business-focused approach to validation can help you be confident that your insurance models are robust, and that you are meeting regulatory requirements.