22 April 2020
As fund investors sit down and review their Q1 2020 performance numbers right now there is going to be a lot of red ink and a lot of big questions on allocators’ minds. What’s worked? What’s disappointed? Where are the opportunities from here?
LCP’s manager research team work with hundreds of managers across about 30 asset classes, in this episode we speak with Matt Gibson, head of manager research.
Hosts Dan Mikulskis and Mary Spencer put some of the key questions that fund allocators will have to Matt and discuss some of the key themes in Matt’s team’s discussions with managers over the latest, eventful quarter:
- How has the investment industry held up, operationally in this episode?
- What’s liquidity been like across different asset classes.
- How market interventions from central banks have impacted the way markets have worked.
- What unexpected things happened over the quarter
- Where we see some of the best investment opportunities from here from investors looking to allocate
Useful links referred to in our podcast this week
How to access our podcasts
You can access all our podcasts across all major audio platforms via computer or devices.
Each LCP investment uncut podcast is for information and marketing purposes only and does not constitute any form of investment or financial advice or a financial promotion (under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000). All views expressed by the podcast hosts and guests are purely their own opinions and do not represent those of LCP, its clients or affiliates. Our podcast listeners should always seek independent financial or legal advice before making any financial or investment decisions. Please refer to the Legal Notices section on the LCP website for further information.