1 July 2020
They discuss -
- How fund managers have shaped up working over the last few months (and stepped up to the challenge well)
- Are we more productive working from home?
- Manager selection is an art more than it's a science
- How people can come out of a research meeting having heard different things
- Interrogation techniques from police interviewers
- Judging culture – beyond the spin
- The benefits of doing manager research remotely
- How to approach ESG factors
- Cutting through lazy narratives
Useful links referred to in our podcast this week
How to access our podcasts
You can access all our podcasts across all major audio platforms via computer or devices.
Each LCP investment uncut podcast is for information and marketing purposes only and does not constitute any form of investment or financial advice or a financial promotion (under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000). All views expressed by the podcast hosts and guests are purely their own opinions and do not represent those of LCP, its clients or affiliates. Our podcast listeners should always seek independent financial or legal advice before making any financial or investment decisions. Please refer to the Legal Notices section on the LCP website for further information.