New DB funding
regime - action plans for trustees and sponsors
15 February 2023
In December 2022, The Pensions Regulator (TPR) published its draft Code of Practice on DB funding.
This is the biggest shake up in DB pension scheme strategy for almost 20 years and there is a lot for trustees and sponsors to consider.
We have built three action plans tailored for trustees and sponsors, setting out what we consider the key actions to take both immediately and as part of your next valuation. You can access them here:
- Click here for the action plan for trustees
- Click here for the action plan for sponsors
- Click here for the covenant-focused action list
Looking for more detail?
- Read our News Alert for an overview of the Code consultation
- Our on-demand webinar, 'The new DB funding code - the good, the bad and the (potentially) ugly', explores what the code may mean in practice from both a sponsor and trustee perspective, with input from experts across funding, investment and covenant
- Our on-demand webinar, 'The new DB funding code - a whole new world for covenant advice', takes a deeper dive into the new covenant requirements