Diversity, equity and
inclusion: A recipe for an effective pension scheme
In this guide we share our insights on why diversity, equity and inclusion are relevant for pension scheme trustees, and what they can and should be doing to embrace the topic.
This is essential reading for pension scheme trustees and corporate sponsors as well as those who want to gain a greater depth of understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Why DEI is important for good pension scheme governance
- Top tips to help you improve DEI for your pension scheme
- Creating an inclusive decision-making environment and working collaboratively with sponsors
- What you need to create an inclusive and equitable decision-making group
- How you can make communications more inclusive
How we can help
We help trustees achieve their strategic goals, with solution-led, appropriate advice.
We help make governance simple and effective so that you can make decisions and act on opportunities quickly.