Exploring the impacts of Covid-19 on the nation’s financial health, the changing landscape of financial behaviour and the role of the workplace.
Our latest report from a survey of 10,000 UK employees reviews the changing landscape of financial behaviour and the role of the workplace in supporting employees.
We present direct comparisons with the findings from our 2020 report, which we conducted just prior to the global pandemic, measuring the impacts on financial health from day-to-day money management, right through to employees' financial futures.
Watch our recent webinar where Steve Webb has a conversation with Heidi Allan and David Millar - discussing the 'So what?' of our latest financial wellbeing survey.
- Understanding levels of stress, anxiety and depression and why they've been increasing
- Shining a spotlight on the bottom line cost for industry - poor financial wellbeing could cost the UK economy over £4bn a year
- Exploring the regional impacts of job loss, furlough and changing personal income
- Examining the impacts of Covid-19 on spending and saving - almost 1 in 4 employees have less than one month's savings - impacting their financial resilience
- Delving into employee benefits - access, value and confidence in the employer post-pandemic - 44% say they don't feel secure in their job.
If 2020 taught us anything, it’s that unexpected situations arise and we need to be resilient physically, mentally and financially. To help you support your people, we also include our independent overview of the financial wellbeing market, questions to ask yourself and top tips to consider for a truly effective wellbeing strategy.
If you would like to discuss the findings of this report or your financial wellbeing strategy in general, please get in touch.
How we can help
Your most important asset is your employees, so it’s vital you look after their financial health to boost the success of your business.
We help you get the best value out of your DC scheme and ensure the best possible outcomes for members.
We help you maximise employee engagement and ensure good member outcomes.
We help you define and implement your DC strategy.