Technology & analytics
We provide bespoke modelling and analytical solutions for our clients. Whatever the situation or scenario we can help provide a solution that fits your needs.
We understand the importance of interpreting your requirements and developing a customised solution for your business needs.
How we can help
We are unique in the way we work. Our modelling and analytical experts seamlessly interlink with our coding and UI specialists to develop first class solutions in short timescales.
Our solution will depend on the task undertaken, this can include:
- Creating and hosting bespoke interactive websites;
- In-depth modelling and analytics (using AI techniques where necessary);
- Using our IT expertise to streamline data processing problems.
Get in touch with us if you need help with:
- Are you closing or modifying your pension scheme and need to clearly and simply explain the changes to your scheme membership?
- Are you looking to improve and streamline a process? We can use our expertise of complex processes to help improve yours (we have particular strengths in technology solutions).
- Are your employees making the most of the benefits you offer? Do you get the best cost benefit in proving these?
- Do you need insight into your data?
Explore more of our work across technology & analytics
We combine the latest technology and analytics with our energy market expertise to help our clients forecast the GB and Irish electricity markets, and help them understand how their business will be impacted.
TransferLab is an advanced online data-scouting platform aimed at enhancing the player recruitment process for professional football organisations, including football clubs from around the world and player agencies.
Our health analytics approach leverages the increasing availability of data and our cutting-edge modelling approaches to put timely actionable data in the hands of key stakeholders.
We help insurers make better decisions by giving them a deeper understanding of their risks. We do this by providing flexible, intuitive tools that use machine learning to automate and assist actuarial work.
We develop innovative and intuitive technology to help our scheme trustees and sponsors make better investment and funding decisions around their pension strategy.